Meet the Board of Directors
Claiborne Electric Cooperative
Board of Directors
- District 1: Hez Elkins, Farmerville
- Elkins has served on the Board since 1974. He is a cattle farmer.
- District 2: Willie T. Sensley, Spearsville
- Sensley has served on the Board since 2016. He is a business owner in Union Parish.
- District 3: Scott Jones, Marion
- Jones has served on the board since 2016. He is the Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at Marion State Bank.
- District 4: Leroy Perritt, Arcadia
- Perritt has served on the Board since 1983. He buys and sells collectible items.
- District 5: Eddie Harmon, Homer
- Harmon has served on the Board since 1994. He manages his own timber business.
- District 6: Rand Killgore, Haynesville
- Killgore has served on the Board since 2006. He and his wife own Upper Crust Catering and Buck Creek Lodge.
- District 7: Phillip Fincher, Homer
- Fincher has served on the board since 2004. He is a retired professor of economics at Louisiana Tech University, and is the North Louisiana Liason at First Guaranty Bank.
- District 8: Lane Davidson, Minden
- Davidson has served on the board since 2008. He is a retired Manufacturing Supervisor at Fibrebond Corporation.
- District 9: Richard Noles, Heflin
- Noles has served on the Board since 2005. Noles is a farmer and retired educator.
The service area of Claiborne Electric Cooperative is divided into nine districts, with one representative of each district serving on the Board of Directors. These representatives are elected by members each December, and serve rotating three-year terms. Detailed information about district boundaries can be found in Article IV, Section 3 of the Co-op's bylaws.